Social Study Bingo
1. Maine is made up of about what fraction of French?
2. Mainers are considered to be self_________
3. T.V., Radio, Newspapers are kinds of ________
4. Maine has _________miles of roads.
5. Maine has _________miles of Rail Roads.
7. Potatoes, blueberries, apples, chickens, etc are forms of
- Maines capitol is _____________
- Dept of Inland Fisheris and Wildlife and Dept. of Maine Resources are _____________.
- Define: Representatives
11. Define: Senate
- Governors job
14. There are 16 of these in Maine
- There are _______ towns and cities in Maine.
- Define: Ancestors
- Define: Candidates
- Define: Resources
- Maine has 3,500 miles of this____________
- Number of miles from Northern to Southern Maine
- Number of miles from Eastern to Western Maine
- The Saco, Penobscot, Kennebec, Androscoggin & St. John are
- These see the first sun in the USA
- ________ boarders Maine to the North
- ________ boarders Maine to the South
- ________ boarders Maine to the West
- ________ boarders Maine to the East
29. Who wrote the first chapter in Maine Dirigo: I lead?
- Number of islands belonging to Maine?
- Maine has 2,500 of these _______
- What the Indians called our state.
35. Define: Executive
- Define: Judicial
- Define: Legislature
- Define: Political Party
69. Maine became the __(number)__ state.