30 NOVEMBER 1998
- Form of government with an upper class and lower class.
- All of the Queens sons were these.
- Means the same thing as Nobles. Were #1 in Management
- #2 in Management line
- Peasants and Towns people were also called this
- Serfs and towns people were also called this
- Kings sometimes asked these people for advice.
- These people were Land Lords. They were also Generals
- Rich people were in this class
- Poor people were in this class. No chance of self improvement.
- The classes of Upper and Lower were called this
- When you rent an apartment, you pay rent to them
- Ruler of England, gave land to Proprietors
- When you are given a piece of land, itís called this
- Date of Waldo Patent
- Another name for Waldo Patent
- Waldo Land grant was between the Penobscot R. and ?
- Waldo Land grant was between the Medomac R and ?
- Proprietor of the Waldo Patent
- Later, Knox gave Waldo land grant to ?
- 1793 was the year of ?
- This land patent was in 1714
- This land patent was in 1752
- This land patent was in 1630
- Date of Plymouth Patent
- Plymouth Patent was along this river
- Proprietor of Plymouth Patent
- Date of Pejepscot Patent
- Pejepscot runs along this river
- Proprietor of Pejepscot land grant
- Plymouth was sub-divided into these towns
- Pejepscot was sub-divided into these towns
- Feudalism is also known as ?
- Upper and Lower are called Class ?